PVC Insulation Tape
Insulation of electrical wires and other materials that conduct electricity is done using Electrical tape. Insulating tape or Electrical tape is a type of pressure-sensitive tape. It can be made of many plastics, but vinyl is most popular, as it stretches well and gives an effective and long lasting insulation. Many varieties of electrical tapes are available.
- Because of the ability to stretch, they are often used for tying loose cables together.
- Some athletes use electrical tape to keep shin guards from slipping.
- They are used for insulation as well by electricians.
- It can be used as temporary bandage during emergencies as well.
- Electrical tape is a pressure-sensitive tape used to insulate materials that conduct electricity.
- It prevents possible electrocution if the live wires are touched.
- It stops the electric current from accidentally passing to other wires.